[Sayma-Announce] Advance Programs for Yearly Meeting 2018

Liz Dykes saymaoffice at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 16:04:02 EDT 2018

The Advance Program for SAYMA's 2018 Annual Sessions is up on the SAYMA
website (www.sayma.org) and copies are in the mail to meetings.

New this year: pay by credit card through PayPal.  If you choose to pay
by credit card, you don't need to send any money with your registration,
and you can even email the registration form. You'll get an invoice from
PayPal, and you'll need to pay at least half of your total due by May
14.  Any additional balance can be paid by credit card before yearly
meeting or by cash/check at check in at Warren Wilson College.

Note: You do not need to have a PayPal account to use PayPal--just a
credit or debit card.

DO NOT send credit card information with your registration.

If you need a paper copy of the Advance Program and can't get one at
meeting, please let me know and I'll mail one out to you.

I look forward to seeing everyone in June.

In friendship,

LIZ

--
Liz Dykes