[Sayma-Announce] How Timely - Yearly Meeting Theme

Carol Nickle carolsnickle at att.net
Wed Apr 18 15:01:40 EDT 2018

How timely!  SAYMA's Yearly Meeting theme this year is " Community &
Communication: How We Connect!" With Facebook  and other social media in the
spotlight, come to Yearly Meeting, June 14-17. We will explore  ways that we
Quakers like to communicate.  Register online at SAYMA.org, or get an
Advance Program at your monthly meeting. Hope to see you at Yearly Meeting,
carol nickle (clerk Yearly Meeting Planning Committee)

---