[Sayma-Announce] Job opening: SAYMA Admin Assistant

Liz Dykes saymaoffice at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 09:24:17 EST 2018

Dear Friends,

Please remind Friends in your meeting of the job opening in SAYMA for
Administrative Assistant. It is a part-time position-about 53 hours per
month with a salary that can be negotiated but which will not be less
than $16/hour.

There will be an overlap with the current Administrative Assistant, so
the job will begin in the spring.

The date by which we hope to have received all applications is February
15, 2018. Questions can be directed to Barbara Esther, (828) 683-4839 or
(828) 301-4845, barbaraannesther at gmail.com. The application and job
description are posted on our homepage at www.sayma.org. Applications
can be emailed to saymaoffice at gmail.com or mailed to 106 Wax Myrtle Ct,
Savannah, GA 31419.  Please note that we will be updating the SAYMA
address in the coming weeks, but the Savannah address should be good
through March.

Thank you for for making this important announcement. We hope all
interested Friends will apply.

Sincerely,

Barbara Esther
Assistant Clerk, Clerk of Personnel Committee

--
Liz Dykes
SAYMA Administrative Assistant
SAYMAoffice at gmail.com