[Sayma-Bulletin] Southern Appalachian Friend--Spring 2009

Liz Perch adminasst at sayma.org
Sun May 3 14:47:13 EDT 2009

The spring 2009 Southern Appalachian Friend is available on the web at
http://www.sayma.org/online_documents.htm#SAF or just go to www.sayma.org
and click on "What's New."

Copies were mailed to all meetings on Friday-please check the mail and see
that they are distributed to Friends in your meeting who prefer to have a
printed copy.  If you need additional copies, please let me know.

Anyone may request a copy be mailed directly-just let me know who to add to
our mailing list.

In friendship,

LIZ

Liz Perch

Administrative Assistant

Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting and Association

330 Goebel Avenue

Savannah, GA 31404

(215)808 6537 (cell and voicemail)

adminasst at sayma.org