[Sayma-Bulletin] Deadline for early registration for annual sessions!

Liz Perch adminasst at sayma.org
Mon May 4 18:30:33 EDT 2009

Barbara Esther, clerk of the Yearly Meeting Planning Committee, asked me to
remind everyone that registrations postmarked after May 10 are subject to
the $30 late fee.  Put another way, until May 10 there is a $30 discount on
registration!  And, if you are sending by postal mail, you'll save the $.02
postage increase, as well!

Registration forms are on the web at www.sayma.org.  Print copies were sent
to every meeting last month.  This will be an exciting time at Warren Wilson
College, and I look forward to seeing many Friends there.

Please forward this message widely.

In peace,

LIZ

Liz Perch

Administrative Assistant

Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting and Association

330 Goebel Avenue

Savannah, GA 31404

(215)808 6537 (cell and voicemail)

adminasst at sayma.org