[Sayma-Bulletin] SAYMA Rep meeting, West Knoxville, September 11, 2010

Liz Perch adminasst at sayma.org
Fri Aug 6 12:48:34 EDT 2010

SAYMA's fall Representative Meeting will be held at West Knoxville Friends
Meetinghouse, 1517 Meeting House Road, Knoxville, TN 37931.  We will gather
for worship at 9:30 am EDT on Saturday, September 11.

A registration form is online at
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dF9hRTVza28zVWJzTnFlSk1qZlZQ
SEE6MA  Just click the link or copy and paste into your web browser.

Please complete the form and click on "submit" at the bottom of the page.
In order to allow Knoxville Friends time to plan for our comfort, please
submit the form not later than Wednesday, September 1.  If you will need
child care, please let me know as soon as possible. If you have difficulty,
let me know.  You may also email me your plans.

This email is being sent to the SAYMA Bulletin listserv, all monthly meeting
clerks and contacts (reps), all worship group reps,  officers and clerks of
yearly meeting committees, and all members of the yearly meeting planning
committee.  If you know of someone who should attend Rep Meeting but may not
have received this invitation, please forward this email.  If you are a
committee clerk and would like your committee members to attend this
meeting, please email them and let them know.  You may also ask me to send
this invitation to anyone who should be present.   If you are not sure if
you should attend, you may contact me or SAYMA clerk Tim Lamm
(clerk at sayma.org) (or the clerk of your committee if applicable.)

Please let Tim know of any agenda items in the next week or so.

In friendship,

LIZ

Liz Perch

SAYMA Administrative Assistant