[Sayma-Bulletin] REMINDER: SAYMA Nominating Committee wants to hear from EVERYONE

Liz Dykes adminasst at sayma.org
Fri Apr 24 16:42:05 EDT 2015

Dear Friends,

SAYMA has wonderful and varied opportunities for service. To serve on a
committee or in other ways in the Yearly Meeting is a great opportunity
to get to know other Quakers and feel more a part of SAYMA. The SAYMA
Nominating Committee has a big job finding people to fill positions of
responsibility including officers, committees members and clerks,
representatives to Wider Quaker Organization, and other positions.

SAYMA covers a large geographic area and we don't all know each other.
This makes it difficult for the SAYMA Nominating Committee to fit
Friends with positions where they want to serve. We have created a short
survey that will help the Nominating Committee identify Friends and
learn their gifts and desires.  This will help the committee ask Friends
to serve where they are most led.

We have only received 21 responses to the survey.  This survey will take
less than 10 minutes.  Please do so today!

Please distribute this link (
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Nominating2015) to the survey to your
monthly meeting/worship group. We will also be emailing individual
Friends as we are able.  It would be especially helpful to have

The survey seeks information about Friends themselves and others they
might recommend for service.  The information will be shared with the
nominating committee and SAYMA officers, but not further.

Paper copies of the survey are also available.  These can be requested
from Liz Dykes, SAYMA Administrative Assistant, 106 Wax Myrtle Ct.,
Savannah, GA 31419 or adminasst at sayma.org. Completed paper surveys
should be sent to Liz to be entered in the database.

Many Thanks!

--
Liz Dykes
SAYMA Administrative Assistant