[Sayma-Discuss] President's strategy to provoke more international turmoil

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Wed Aug 8 12:04:35 EDT 2007

Yes, Bill,  this throwing oil on the Middle East
fire by our current administration is also a
concern of mine.    Especially as the "end time"
of President 'W. Bush's term draws nearer and nearer.

I worry that the Congress will not be able to
stand up for peace, in the face of threats from
the "hawks" and will relent to giving the war
mongers even more authority to do mayhem.

 From another list was this post:

>Charlie Rose had a brilliant guest on last
>night.  (Tues 8/7) ,the Author of Black Swans,
>Nassim Nicholas Tallib.  He spoke .. . around
>the idea, "The human brain was not built to
>understand, it was built to-run-out-of-trouble."

When we "run-out-of-trouble" nobody is thinking
of anything except to "Run Away. . . Run Away".