[Sayma-Discuss] (no subject)

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Wed Aug 8 16:33:25 EDT 2007

Dear Friend,

For those of you who are not on the "Color of Change" e-mail list,
this message is one that could use your attention.

Please pass it on.

There is a case, here in Dougas County GA, which also has a white DA
locking up 6 black teenage boys for 10 years for doing something that
would usually get much less time and whose offense is now a
misdemeanor.    Let's not slide back into the days when Jim Crow
meted out justice.