[Sayma-Discuss] Fwd: QOF Online resources for youth

Tim Lamm tlamm at chpl.net
Fri Aug 24 10:08:53 EDT 2007

Dan Treadway,

I recommend that you look into using a private blog.  You probably know that a blog is like an online journal to which contributors can post text and pictures and readers can add comments. Blogs usually allow anyone to be a reader, but you can set one up to allow only a prescribed list of people to be readers and another list to be contributors.  Only the owner(s) of the blog can change these lists. Blogs are free and easy to set up and maintain.  See www.blogger.com for example.

Tim Lamm, Web Manager
Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting
Religious Society of Friends
www.sayma.org