[Sayma-Discuss] QUIT update

Quakerkristi at aol.com Quakerkristi at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 10:38:13 EST 2007

Friends, I pasted the info here, but attached the petition in a more
printable form if you are interested.
...Kristi Estes

Dear All,

Here is a good chance for doing good simply, speaking out  in large numbers.
TASSC is the international torture survivor network that  last year QUIT's
keynote speaker, Jennifer Harbury, is attorney for.   Please deliver this
petition to your meetings and other organizations for  signing to end the law
that legalizes torture.
Thanks,
John  Calvi
QUIT convener