[Sayma-Discuss] NPR reply to my letter about their broadcast news

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Sat Jul 21 18:08:57 EDT 2007

Dear Friends,

Below is a message I sent to NPR via their website and their response
to my concern that they seem to almost always use military people as
spokespersons (men almost always) for how to achieve peace in the
latest war zone.

I want to encourage ALL of YOU to please take advantage of NPR's web
site to send letters to them asking for more peace activists to be
interviewed about how to achieve peace in the many wars we seem to be
involved in.

Go to http://www.npr.org/contact/  and select the button "NPR
Program"  and there you are!

Together we can make a joyful noise!