[Sayma-Discuss] Bush Executive Order: Assets of Iraq War Opponents May be Seized

Mike Shell bright_crow at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 28 11:44:49 EDT 2007

Friends,

Please read and do your own investigation of this story, which was reported by the St. Pete for Peace Weekly Update at http://seympeace.org/StPete.htm and is also posted on SEYMpeace.org at http://seympeace.org/index.html#NEW.

It's a very disturbing story which has not been covered in the mainstream press.

I'd welcome any feedback from others about whether this story is accurate and, if so, what actions we as citizens can take.

Thanks,
Mike