[Sayma-Discuss] Ecological Concerns workshops at SAYMA

Roy H Taylor III wrldpeas at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 5 08:33:11 EDT 2007

"Healthy Solutions to Confront Global Warming" worksh. by Dan and Rita

>> From: Kathy <kathybjohnson at mindspring.com>

On Saturday:
"Healthy Solutions to Confront Global Warming" worksh. by Dan
 and Rita
 Our Green Friends, Dan May and Rita Kilpatrick will be leading this
 workshop at SAYMA
2:30-4:30 on Saturday.    Please join us if you can.
Healthy Solutions to Confront Global Warming- Rita Kilpatrick & Dan
May (Atlanta MM)

We'll explore the energy choices we face in our region and consider
 how they can nourish our relationships with each other & with the
 We'll share the initiatives being tried in Atlanta Friends Meeting
and invite other ideas from workshop participants.
Lecture 40%, Discussion 60%, Length 90 min. with visuals; all ages

On Friday:
Creating an Earthcare Testimony
This is ECN's workshop this year presented by Roy Taylor

Come learn about the creation of Testimonies in the life of Friends and then be a part of a threshing session about what an Earthcare Testimony might look like for SAYMA.  This is a chance for everyone to be heard and to have their sense on this subject recorded.  The workshop will include a short presentation and then become a "world café" conversation addressing a set of queries developed to elicit our core beliefs on this subject.