[Sayma-Discuss] From Juan Cole's Informed Comment: "The Situation in Gaza"

licciardelloj at bellsouth.net licciardelloj at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 22 23:43:54 EDT 2007

Thank you for elucidating me on Juan Cole.

I have recently started to view LinkTV a channel available on directTV, but also i imagine available on regular cable.  This wonderful pubvlic channel is free of corporate sponsorship, and has a better range of news and commentary than any
TV I have ever watched.  For example they have recently or are about to have a piece on torture.  The recent show about South Africa specifically a piece on people seeking amnesty in the new
SA justice system was very illuminating.  The entire format, more than any TV I have watched, is less insulting to a person's intelligenmce and more broad in its topic selection.  No glitz, no production, just TV news, commentary, world culture.
In Peace

Jere