[Sayma-Discuss] FWD: NYTimes.com - Surge Seen in Number of Homeless Veterans

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Thu Nov 8 16:22:40 EST 2007

Friends,

Yes,  homelessness is a strange event to have in a country like the
USA where we have a "housing glut" and millions of empty homes that
cannot be sold.

Also, please let's also remember the many (millions) people that our
soldiers have made homeless in lands we don't see, like Iraq and
Afghannistan.

Free Polazzo
Douglasville, GA
email: freepolazzo at comcast.net