[Sayma-Discuss] Bhutto's aid asks Crawford Texas Peace House to deliver request to Bush

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Sat Nov 10 15:51:59 EST 2007

Dear Friends,

I am on Ciindy Sheehan's mail list and just got this Press Release.

This is something the Daily Show with John Stewart would love to
report on, IF their writers were not on strike.

How sad and how ironic that President Bush's "Friend" is now
attacking democracy.   Very similar to President Putin of Russia's
actions after Bush called him a "Friend".

Is there a way we can ask the President to not abuse the word Friend?

Free Polazzo
Douglasville, GA
email: freepolazzo at comcast.net