[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] FW: witness for peace

licciardelloj at bellsouth.net licciardelloj at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 16 23:00:41 EST 2007

I am headed out of town, David, with my wife.  We were to spend a pleasant week in Connecticut and New York City to visit family and take in a show.  Our plans have been altered by the prospect of a funeral for a dear relative of mine.

I am lead to respond affirmatively to your message which I must reread.
There are just a few of us here in Chattanooga.  Vigils are slow to build.
I would hope for perhaps two maybe three interested.

Please feel free to respond, or wait until I return after the holiday.

In Peace

Jere