No subject

Tue Apr 29 09:20:24 EDT 2008

Water Book FREE at www.earthmama.org
We have a new resource available as a free PDF download at my website.   =
Waste Not a Drop...A Little Water Music: Songs and Connections for Water =
Work is 24 pages filled with water facts, practical ideas and =
conservation tips for water education. Lyrics from all of Earth Mama =
songs involving water are printed through the text as  suggestions for =
presenting water education programs using the songs to highlight =
specific points. Think of it as one of those new E-Books, but you can =
print portions of it if you wish. This is our gift to you from the busy =
little Bees at Rouse House Music.  Please feel free to pass this =
information on to teachers and others doing water education work. Happy =
Spring!=20

The H2O Conserve Water Calculator is an interactive tool designed to =
help you measure how much water you use, better understand the ways you =
use water in your daily life, and get you thinking about what you can do =
to use less. If you think this is a valuable tool for you or your =
organization then go to: http://www.h2oconserve.com
------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C8CC68.DA278FB0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>From our own Earth Mama,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV style=3D"MARGIN: 0px"><FONT style=3D"FONT: 13px Arial" face=3DArial =

size=3D4><B>Water Book FREE at </B></FONT><FONT=20
style=3D"FONT: 13px Arial; COLOR: #0000ee" face=3DArial color=3D#0000ee=20
size=3D4><U><B>www.earthmama.org</B></U></FONT></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"MARGIN: 0px"><FONT style=3D"FONT: 13px Arial" face=3DArial =
size=3D4>We=20
have a new resource available as a free PDF download at my website. =
&nbsp;=20
<B><I>Waste Not a Drop</I></B><I>...</I><B><I>A Little Water Music: =
Songs and=20
Connections for Water Work</I></B>&nbsp;is 24 pages filled with water=20
facts,&nbsp;practical ideas and<B>&nbsp;</B>conservation tips for water=20
education. Lyrics from all of Earth Mama songs involving water are =
printed=20
through the text as&nbsp; suggestions for presenting water education =
programs=20
using the songs to highlight specific points. Think of it as one of =
those new=20
E-Books, but you can print portions of it if you wish. This is our gift =
to you=20
from the busy little Bees at Rouse House Music.&nbsp; Please feel free =
to pass=20
this information on to teachers and others doing water education work. =
Happy=20
Spring!&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"MIN-HEIGHT: 15px; MARGIN: 0px; FONT: 13px =
Arial"><BR></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"MARGIN: 0px"><FONT style=3D"FONT: 12px Arial" face=3DArial =
size=3D3>The=20
<B>H2O Conserve Water Calculator</B> is an interactive tool designed to =
help you=20
measure how much water you use, better understand the ways you use water =
in your=20
daily life, and get you thinking about what you can do to use less. If =
you think=20
this is a valuable tool for you or your organization then go to: <U><A=20
href=3D"">http://www.h2oconserve.com</A></U></FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></H=

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C8CC68.DA278FB0--