[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] Eighth Month Update - SEYMpeace.org

Jere Licciardello licciardelloj at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 1 13:45:13 EDT 2008

If one only is driven by cold facts you have known to be true, then as these
facts are proven to  be incomplete or outright falsehoods, one will know
less and less until one knows too little to be of value.  So, that said, how
do we broaden our vision and our wisdom.  By looking inside ourselves?
Partly.  By reconsidering our assumptions and our basic tenets?  Partly.  By
letting go of our preconceived notions of the truth, and by assuming less?
partly.  Perhaps we need to operate with the idea that we will be surprised
by life and people,and the earth, if we treat them and it as we would wan t
to be treated.

Which we known makes excellent sense.

Jere Licciardello