[Sayma-Discuss] Hazel's memorial

Quakerkristi at aol.com Quakerkristi at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 08:59:16 EST 2008

The Cookeville MM is planning a  remembrance for Hazel Hall February 23, 1-4
pm.

Hazel, who passed away December 7, 2007 (see
_http://www.virtual-memorials.com/main.php?action=view&mem_id=11203&page_no=1_
(http://www.virtual-memorials.com/main.php?action=view&mem_id=11203&page_no=1) ) was  widely known and
appreciated within SAYMA, and we invite all Friends/friends to  this event.
We meet in the downstairs (door around back, handicap access) of the  Wesley
Foundation, 271 E. 9th St., Cookeville. Take the South Jefferson exit  (#287)
off I-40, go north to the Square and continue north on either N.  Jefferson or
N. Washington to 9th St. The Wesley Foundation is between N.  Jefferson and
N. Washington.
For further details, contact the planning committee: Annie Black
_rablolly at fastmail.fm_ (mailto:rablolly at fastmail.fm) ; Leith Patton _leithpa at hotmail.com_
(mailto:leithpa at hotmail.com) ; Rose Black _rsblack at frontiernet.net_
(mailto:rsblack at frontiernet.net) .