No subject

Wed Mar 26 20:27:10 EDT 2008

Larry Ward, Co-director of the Lotus Institute;

"... I am a drop in the ocean, but I am also the ocean.
I am a drop in America, but I am also America.
Every pain, every confusion, every good, every bad and every ugly of =
America is in me.
And as I am able to transform myself & heal myself & take care of =
myself, I am very consious that I am healing & transforming & taking =
care of America.....and this is also true globally."

Something like this had come to me while I was worshiping with Friends =
up in the Lehigh Valley in the early 90's.  When I tried to convey it to =
others I didn't do as good a job at that time.

As we are part of everything, God is part of everything.  As we change =
ourselves, become more at peace, become more conscious of our =
environment, love ourselves, this transforms the universe.

Peace & Love,
Roy
------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C89D4C.22432440

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Friends,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This speaks loudly to me this morning.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>From Speaking of Faith w/ Krista Tippett (4-10, 49:45-50:15)</DIV>
<DIV>Larry Ward, Co-director of the Lotus Institute;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"... I am a drop in the ocean, but I am also the ocean.</DIV>
<DIV>I am a drop in America, but I am also America.</DIV>
<DIV>Every pain, every confusion, every good, every bad&nbsp;and every =
ugly of=20
America is in me.</DIV>
<DIV>And as I am able to transform myself&nbsp;&amp; heal =
myself&nbsp;&amp; take=20
care of myself, I am very consious that I am healing &amp; transforming=20
&amp;&nbsp;taking care of America.....and this is also true =
globally."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Something like this had come to me while I was worshiping with =
Friends up=20
in the Lehigh Valley in the early 90's.&nbsp; When I tried to convey it =
to=20
others I didn't do as good a job at that time.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As we are part of everything, God is part of everything.&nbsp; As =
we change=20
ourselves, become more at peace, become more conscious of our =
environment, love=20
ourselves, this transforms the universe.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Peace &amp; Love,</DIV>
<DIV>Roy</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C89D4C.22432440--