[Sayma-Discuss] New Sci Fi show to have pacifist universe in it

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Mon May 5 14:44:41 EDT 2008

Dear Friends,

For those of you how like science fiction, a new show called "Charlie
Jade" has been announced that will include as part of the story line
a "Universe" that is pacifist.   There is, of course, the same old
universe we live in and a future world that is where we might be
headed if we don't change our ways.

It will be interesting to see how the writers handle conflict in the
"pacifist universe"
I don't have high hopes for the show being non violent, but it may be
a way to open  a conversation about a topic that is not easy to
broach, even for some Friends.