[Sayma-Discuss] USA Senate backs Bush Plan to allow for nuclear trade with India

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Fri Oct 3 21:16:12 EDT 2008

Dear Friends,

Looks like the USA will do anything to make a
buck, (or 175 billion bucks) . .  . even sell
nuclear plans and material to country that hasn't
signed the nuclear non proliferation deal.

The only manufacturing we seem to be able to sell
is weapons and technology to make weapons.   No
wonder we start and encourage warefare.  It's a
form of marketing.    Or maybe the USA thinks it
can outsource our nuclear industry on the cheap
to keep us competitive with China and Russia?

Free