[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] RSVP for Celo Dedication October 12

evdavwes at aol.com evdavwes at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 15:33:15 EDT 2008

 Geeta and Bob,

What a wonderful celebration this is going to be!? Congratulations to the entire Celo Meeting community.? We wish we could be with you.? As it turns out, Westwood, in honor of its 10th year anniversary, is holding a visioning weekend on 10/11 and 10/12.?

I do know of two folks who have been living at Westwood who are moving to Burnsville this week and are very interested in connecting to folks at Celo, with an interest in attending meeting, who would love to join you.? Their names are Gordon and Kasia.?

Much love to you, Evan