[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Kit Potter kitpotter1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 30 22:46:33 EDT 2008

Hi Liz,

Just a note to say that I am grateful that I did NOT receive 100 messages from sayma.org this week.

Regards,
Kit Potter
-------------- Original message from "Liz Perch" <adminasst at sayma.org>: --------------

This morning when I went to do my weekly check of the “held for moderator” posts in SAYMA-Announce, there were over 100 messages being held.

Usually, I scan each message in case a list member’s post has been misidentified or otherwise held for approval.  However, with this volume, I was unable to do so.

If you sent a message to the list in the past 5 days and it did not appear to be sent on to the full list, please resend it or contact me for assistance.

In friendship,

LIZ

Liz Perch
Administrative Assistant
Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting and Association
330 Goebel Avenue
Savannah, GA 31404
(215)808 6537 (cell and voicemail)
adminasst at sayma.org