[Sayma-Discuss] Town Hall For Hope with Dave Ramsey TONITE at 8 PM ET (7PM PT) April 23

Free Polazzo free at dsdincga.com
Thu Apr 23 15:05:10 EDT 2009

Hi,

Check out this "town hall meeting for hope" being moderated by Dave Ramsey
at 8PM ET (7PM West Coast Delay)tonite.   I don't know exactly what he is
going to say, but he is the guy on the radio each afternoon helping people
to be "debt free".

http://www.townhallforhope.com/

The answers may or may not be what we expect or want, but the questions
should be interesting, as we rarely get to "hear" from the "public" on such
issues.

Of course, I'm a big fan of C-SPAN's call in shows, too.   :)