[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] Second Month Update - SEYMpeace.org

Jere Licciardello licciardelloj at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 9 18:55:16 EST 2009

Would it be time to expand service to our country to include more people?
That is, to diversify the options of service, beyond the military option?
To make it mandatory?  That way Washington would need to spend more time and
effort, even initiative, to discover a recruit's aptitudes, and interests.
Also, irrespective of the recruit's talents going in, the service corps time
would make a person more employable, if the person is put to work here in
USA doing work we need to get done.
My thoughts need seasoning.  But the letter was correct.  Service is the way
out.  Probably for us all.

Jere Licciardello