[Sayma-Discuss] Fw: URGENT: Call for Nominations from Donna Anderton

Charles Schade c.vmbra at verizon.net
Wed Feb 11 21:29:32 EST 2009

Friends (and especially those with concerns about the direction the Service Committee is going),

Here is an opportunity to help guide the Service Committee through nominating Friends to the organization's committees and boards.  As one of your Corporation members, I have observed the end product of the nominating process for a couple of years.  But as a geographically challenged Friend, my knowledge of people in our Yearly Meeting who might want to serve is not very deep.

If you are led to serve and would like to learn more about the opportunities, please drop me a note, and I will try to be of assistance.  If you want to recommend others, the appropriate forms are attached.

Thanks,

Charles Schade,
Charleston WV