[Sayma-Discuss] Peacemakers Camp: Please help us spread the word!

Jonah McDonald jonahpmcd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 17:58:01 EDT 2010

Hello Friends,

Please help spread the word to people around the southeast about the
Peacemakers Camp that Marilyn McGinnis and I are leading this summer, July
26-31. Please forward this email to as many people as you can!

Thanks!
Jonah

*You are invited to the 2010 Peacemakers Camp, July 26-31!*

This camp, for middle-schoolers, aged 10-14, will be fun, full of adventure,
thought-provoking, memorable, and - we hope - life changing. We'll be
staying at Koinonia Partners near Americus, GA and living in community. Each
day we'll visit peacemakers and their communities, learning about fair trade
goods, civil rights work, the Nobel Peace Prize, organic farming and fair
housing practices. Part of peacemaking is also learning to live in community
and care for ourselves. We'll share several meals with Koinonia residents,
cook together, and share group time each day. We'll make peach cobbler, go
on outdoors adventures, swim in a local lake, play games, laugh, and relax.

Your fearless leaders are Marilyn McGinnis, teacher, activist, and parent,
and Jonah McDonald, adventurer and environmentalist. Call or email Jonah if
you have questions: jonah at surefootadventures.com or 404-373-8036. For more
information, please visit our website:
http://www.surefootadventures.com/peacemakers