[Sayma-Discuss] 600,000 people watched this video

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Sat Aug 21 14:06:55 EDT 2010

This issue is about whether Corporations should b eallowed to give money to
political candidates.   If they continue to get to "vote" with their huge
amount of cash our democracy will be worse of for it.   I'm including
Unions, here to.

Check out this video to see a protest against this type of contribution in
Minnesota

Free in Atlanta.

Last weekend, Target customers fed up with Target's shameless attempt to buy
an election in Minnesota took their message straight to their local
store-but with a great creative twist!

You have to check this video out, it is spreading fast with more than
600,000 views on YouTube so far:

 <http://pol.moveon.org/state/target/?id=22781-3383045-E6ZeYtx&t=1> Click
the link
to see the video
Target seems to be hoping the outrage will die down. Let's show the company
it won't. If you like this video, pass it along. Thanks!

http://pol.moveon.org/state/target/?id=22781-3383045-E6ZeYtx
<http://pol.moveon.org/state/target/?id=22781-3383045-E6ZeYtx&t=2> &t=2

Thanks for all you do.

-Ilyse, Robin, Milan, Duncan, and the rest of the team