[Sayma-Discuss] FCRP 2010 Memorial Day weekend conference

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Wed Feb 17 20:22:05 EST 2010

Dear Friends,

I didn't make clear that the message about FCRP was from Dick Bellin who is
on the planning committee for FCRP.    I've been and it's a wonderful way to
spend a weekend.

Two weekends ago the organization's Planning Committee and the small group
leaders for this year's conference met with our speaker Jeff Kripal at
Pendle Hill. Jeff is Chairman of the Department of Comparative Religion at
Rice University in Houston TX. Jeff captivated all of us with his easy
spirit and his wide range of knowledge.  His topic will be

Towards a Radical Democracy of Spirit
The Mystical Roots of America

We have 13 small groups on a wide variety of topics.

To reduce costs, we are not printing a brochure. Those who do not have
internet access and email will receive a four page announcement and
registration form by snail mail.  There will also be a pdf file with
conference information posted at the website which you can download.

You can register NOW at

http://fcrp.quaker.org <http://fcrp.quaker.org/>

Hope to see each of you at Lebanon Valley College Memorial Day weekend May
28-31, 2010.

Please spread the word to everyone you know.