[Sayma-Discuss] Health Care BIll FAQ

Free Polazzo free at dsdincga.com
Tue Mar 30 12:16:15 EDT 2010

HI,

This day after the first Passover Seder , (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passover_Seder  )  I relearn, year after year,
that no one is free unless everyone is free,  there  arrived in my mailbox
an opportunity to contribute to the question so many people I know are
asking :  "How do we get good information about the health care bill that
was just passed and signed into law?"

Thanks to the Georgia Democratic Party there is a website with Frequently
Asked Questions (FAQ) about the new Healthcare bill :

http://www.georgiademocrat.org/healthcarereformfaq

   "The truth will set y'all free "

Free Polazzo

Free Polazzo

5525 Dorsett Shoals Lane

Douglasville, GA 30135

770-949-1707  (H)

770-778-8507 (C)

freepolazzo at comcast.net

After listening comes reflection . . .  then possibly action.

 P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.