[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] Faith and Practice proposals for 2011

Penny Wright pennywright43 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 18:23:37 EDT 2010

My new monthly meeting, Hanover in NH found the lanugage in the proposed
revisions for marriage to be so useful that we borrowed some of it for some
work we are doing on marriage. As a meeting we don't have our own F&P,
rather rely on New England YM's, but it too is in revision and the process
seems to be taking just about as long as SAYMA's. Love to you all, I think
of you often. Penny Wright

--

Begin with the possible; begin with one step. There is always a limit, you
cannot do more than you can do. If you try to do too much you will do