[Sayma-Discuss] Quaker Camping Trip, Memorial Day Weekend

Jonah McDonald jonahpmcd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:41:41 JEST 2011

Dear Friends,

My wife Dana and I are excited to announce the 2nd annual Quaker Camping
Trip! We’ll be spending Memorial Day weekend along the Chattooga River in
north Georgia, drinking in the beginnings of summer with walks through the
woods, campfires, swims, worship, communal meals and time for games and
talking. Our destination is fairly close to many SAYMA meetings (Athens,
Asheville, Columbia, Chattanooga, etc.) so I hope you can make it even if
you're not from Georgia.

We had a blast last year with Friends from SAYMA (read our blog post
here<http://www.surefootadventures.com/2010/06/09/spring-quaker-camping-trip/>),
and are hoping you can make it on this all-ages trip. We provide all tents,
backpacks, sleeping bags, group gear, food, etc., so you can just "show up."
The cost is $150 per person (and $90 for each additional family member) and
and sign-up is first-come first-serve basis. And we'll be donating 20% of
any profits to FCNL.

For details, check out our website at:
http://www.surefootadventures.com/quaker-camping-trip/

All you have to do to sign up is to call (404-373-8036) or email (
jonah at surefootadventures.com) me. And, of course, feel free to contact me
with any questions!

In the light,
Jonah