[Sayma-Discuss] Trouble

Cisland cisland at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 13:03:32 JEST 2011

I have been spammed with multiple copies of this.

I am sure it is totally a scam and not at all from our f/Friend Dennis Gregg.

I had a very similar spam - nearly identical in words and concept - from another friend a year or so ago which she later confirmed in person it was all a scam and she had nothing to do with it.

Bill Reynolds