[Sayma-Discuss] lost items during tornado

Thais Carr thaiscarr at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 30 20:41:18 JEST 2011

I thought I'd pass this along in case folks haven't heard of this resource.  A woman from Limestone County has created a Facebook page to help return items, particularly pictures & documents, to the owners.  You can access the page at the address below.  I remember after one Tennessee tornado, my veterinarian had brought in a bunch of cancelled checks & other business documents from his backyard.   He was trying to return them to a grocery probably 75 miles away, near the Alabama border.   Thais Carr

http://www.facebook.com/PicturesandDocumentsfoundafterAprilTornadoes?skphotos