[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] jim brentar

Chris Berg cshapenote at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 23:22:42 EDT 2011

Jim, Foxfire is a small Meeting in the area.
Please look at
http://www.sayma.org/monthly_meetings/foxfire.htm

I hope your visit goes well.
Chris Berg
Flat Rock, NC

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:58:05 -0700
From: jamesebrentar at sbcglobal.net
To: sayma-announce at kitenet.net
Subject: [Sayma-Announce] jim brentar

Hi! My name is Jim Brentar, and I'm a member of Cleveland (OH) Friends Meeting.  I am a musician, and I will be performing at the Acoustic Coffeehouse in Johnson City, TN, on 9/25/11.  Please let anyone know who might be interested.  Also, I am interested in finding directions to a Meeting For Worship to attend that day.  Be well!

This list is for the SAYMA community to post announcements of general interest to Quakers. Items for discussion should be posted to SAYMA-Discuss.