[Sayma-Discuss] I recommend Michael Moore to Friends everywhere

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Wed Dec 7 07:23:35 PST 2011

Dear Friends,

If you haven't seen Michael Moore I recommend him to you.   He makes people
quake!   and laugh!  and some are even moved to action!      Joy, joy, joy.
He gives voice to millions  of people by asking questions that are nowhere
else to be found in our media obsessed country.      He is the "face of the
left" on TV and in movie theatres.    Whether you are a lefty or not, his
voice is important to hear.

I have just finished watching Micheal Moore on the CNN show hosted by Piers
Anthony, recorded last night.   Michael is a breath of fresh air and I can
always breathe easier after listening to him speak.   Someone is effective
at speaking truth to power with passion and with intelligence gathered by
his unyielding curiosity about and search for the truth.

Below is a sample of the kind of spirit he brings to any conversation and
our country sure needs a conversation about the topics that he lists below.

Having read (Listened to) his new book "Here Comes Trouble:  Stories from my
Life"  I know him better than just his TV and Movie appearance.    This book
is his  autobiography from his childhood in Flint, Michigan thru his making
of "Roger and Me".     I recommend it to you.
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mike-friends-blog/here-comes-trouble-micha
el-moore-book

2012 will be a most interesting year.

-- Free

Process Evangelist

Free Polazzo

5525 Dorsett Shoals Lane

Douglasville, GA 30135

770-949-1707  (H)

770-778-8507  (C)

After listening comes reflection . . .  then possibly action.