[Sayma-Discuss] FW: Are you "Occupying Wall Street?" and some Idas from Progressive Secretary

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 13:27:13 EDT 2011

Dear Friends,

I use Progressive Secretary, an all-volunteer online service, to send important messages to the President, Congress and other leaders and to learn about issues than don’t make it to the media I use.

Progressive Secretary is non-partisan, its messages are clear and simple, and it's easy to use.

Please use this link to sign up and join me in speaking up.

http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/5597/p/salsa/web/common/public/signup?signup_page_KEY=4429

I’ve sent thousands (yes, really) of letters and it is so easy.   They even provide links to “more information” when you read the letter so you can do some more in depth research if you want to before deciding if you want to send it.

Time they sent a link to a site with 4 messages those of you who go to the Occupy Wall Street can consider to use to tell “Wall Street” how you feel.  See their letter below:

-- Free

Process Evangelist

After listening comes reflection . . .  then possibly action.

                        P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

 http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/5597/images/ProgSec.gif

  _____

Dear Free,

Are you occupying Wall Street in your area?

You can go as a proud member of Progressive Secretary!

Use the info here <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=8wgqMw%2BAs03OcM7OZsKqYVNxV3PaZQ1%2B>  to make your very own sign, or just reply to this email to get a printable version.

It lists 4 important, relevant solutions that you - with over 4,500 of your fellow PS members - recently gave Washington on how to reign in Wall Street.

Wave your PS sign proudly, and help recruit more members to send even more letters on the topics you care about most.

Thank you,

Kathie Turner, Chief of Staff
Progressive Secretary Letter Writing Cooperative

  _____

Getting too much, or getting the wrong stuff?
 <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=djAVbA0uZ4AM9%2BrzR29h3FNxV3PaZQ1%2B> Manage your Membership    |     <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=P9ntb6edZBeTkXb5oD3OgVNxV3PaZQ1%2B> Unsubscribe    |    <mailto:PS.INeedHelp at gmail.com?subject=I%20need%20help%20with%20Progressive%20Secretary&body=%5Bplease%20be%20detailed%20so%20we%20can%20help%20you%20efficiently%2C%20thanks!%5D> Ask for Help

  _____

Can't get enough?

 <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=wlb9tVHUsiRjN1KmGpX55FNxV3PaZQ1%2B> Be a Fan on Facebook    |     <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=slBZ%2FqyowG47w5M%2B%2BY0YQlNxV3PaZQ1%2B> Follow us on Twitter

  _____

Want to make Progressive Secretary even better?

Suggest a letter <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=%2FrSPaPRx8%2FrkeSPrA8LP5FNxV3PaZQ1%2B>     |     <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=8tm3nBCvNzSG5D2xxVoeeVNxV3PaZQ1%2B> Donate    |     <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=0Szs%2FYHgmbe0TbvcATNSZVNxV3PaZQ1%2B> Volunteer

 http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/TrackImage?key=902016030