[Sayma-Discuss] SAYMA's F&P

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 16:18:20 EDT 2012

Hi Mike,

SAYMA’s guide to our Faith and Practice is available online at:

To order copies you can go to: www.lulu.com and in the search box type “SAYMA”

This method of printing the Guide will allow for a fairly easy way to keep it current.    It also allows meetings to allow its members to order their own copies, should they wish to do so.

Regards,

-- Free