[Sayma-Discuss] New Post from ecospirit

JERE LICCIARDELLO licciardelloj at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 21 08:35:48 EDT 2012

There are two different issues, just my two cents.  One, if we get our act
together, radical cultural change as maybe would be in line with what you
advocate.  Two, societal adjustment after the Fall.  This second contemplation
is the greater.

Would countries like India be better positioned to survive?  This country will
suffer in urban centers with so much infrastructure, but the remainder already
suffers.  I say this, provided the India-Pakistan dichotomy doesn't lead to a
nuclear winter.