[Sayma-Discuss] The opportunity to sway Pres. Obama towards a Lincoln moment on climate change

Roy H Taylor III wrldpeas at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 14 12:14:12 EST 2012

Dear SAYMA Friends,

Quaker Earthcare Witness is working with FCNL trying to get President Obama to hold a  National Climate Change Summit. We are looking for leaders in our organizations to sign the petition showing support for this idea. As individual meetings and to those meetings with green / sustainability committees If we could get the clerks to sign this petition it would show that level of support. Please read the letter below from Jose Aguto, FCNL's Legislative Secretary in on Sustainable Energy and Environment.

Roy Taylor
SAYMA Rep to QEW.

Begin forwarded message: