[Sayma-Discuss] FW: Blessings, Joys and Open Hearts

Charles Schade c.vmbra at frontier.com
Fri Dec 21 14:21:03 EST 2012

Thought Friends might be interested in this testimonial.  By the way, does
anyone in Nashville know of the "young man" in question?  If he's not
involved with Friends, perhaps he might want to be.  Shan did not provide a
name--possibly for confidentiality (Somalia is a dangerous place and he
might have relatives there).

cps

  _____