[Sayma-Discuss] Prophetic Message

Penny Wright pennywright43 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 11:01:21 EDT 2012

Noah is a member of Putney Meeting in Vt, thus a member of New England YM,
not New York. Delighted to here that the ministry he carries is well
received near and far.
Blessings all as you approach your annual sessions. Penny Wright

--
The things of the soul must always be considered as plentiful, spacious and
large. Teresa of Avila