[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] weather at SAYMA

lindatrask lindatrask at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 5 16:14:36 EDT 2012

thanks Stece!

________________________________
From: Steve Livingston <nc_stereoman at charter.net>
To: sayma announcement list <sayma-announce at kitenet.net>
Sent: Tue, June 5, 2012 8:55:47 AM
Subject: [Sayma-Announce] weather at SAYMA

Dear Friends,

Most of us "experienced" SAYMA attenders know, without being reminded, that the
weather at SAYMA is generally somewhere between pleasantly warm and somewhat
chilly - seldom really hot.

This year will be a little different. It will hardly be warm at all.

The forecast for Asheville for the coming weekend calls for high temperatures in
the upper 70s, perhaps reaching 80 on Sunday, but that will not occur until
later in the afternoon, by which time SAYMA will be over and we are all on our
way home. Bear in mind as well that the temps at Warren Wilson are consistently
a few degrees lower than in Asheville. At night, the forecast calls for
temperatures to drop to the low to mid 50s. That's where it will be when we go
to breakfast each morning.

Plan accordingly, f/Friends! I look forward to seeing everyone!

Steve

-- Steve Livingston
StereoMan
96 Pearson Dr.
Asheville, NC 28801
828-775-5905
www.ncstereoman.com

This list is for the SAYMA community to post announcements of general interest
to Quakers. Items for discussion should be posted to SAYMA-Discuss.