[Sayma-Discuss] AFSC Friends Liason Staff, Lucy Duncan sends message to all Friends

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Tue Mar 20 19:13:14 JEST 2012

Hi,

Lucy Duncan is the Friends Liaison at AFSC    Lucy's job is to help Friends
to be more involved in AFSC's work.   Check out the newsletter link, too for
more information on how you can get more involved.

Consider subscribing to her newsletter, too.

SAYMA Representative to AFSC Coroporation

Free Polazzo

5525 Dorsett Shoals Lane

Douglasville, GA 30135

770-949-1707  (H)

770-778-8507  (C)

After listening comes reflection . . .  then possibly action.