[Sayma-Discuss] Witness

Elizabeth Eames roeblingelizabeth at msn.com
Fri Mar 30 12:19:27 JEST 2012

my understanding is that you have been called to service
 for a particular issue and are letting your life speak
so if you say you are called to witness for earth care
i surmise that is an overarching concern for you.. your calling, vocation
what i would surmise that you let your life speak by doing things that might be considered odd or a bit off
like having a worm composting set up in your kitchen
that you would be ahead of us
holding out a lamp
to light our steps forward
www.elizabetheames.blogspot.com