[Sayma-Discuss] Witness

Liz Perch adminasst at sayma.org
Fri Mar 30 21:45:27 JEST 2012

In convents, I'm told, there is often a Sister known as "The Rule."
That is, were the order's book of discipline to be lost, one could
understand all one needed to know about the beliefs and practice of the
order by watching how this Sister conducted herself.

To me, witness is letting my life speak.  It is not what I say, but how
I live.  It is walking the walk.

Liz Perch
SAYMA Administrative Assistant

P.O. Box 5848