[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] Call for AFSC Board or Committee Service!

JERE LICCIARDELLO licciardelloj at bellsouth.net
Wed May 2 22:32:00 EDT 2012

Thanks Charles,

Say hello to Steve Jubilirer  for me when you get a chance.  I am thinking about the AFSC position.

Jere Licciardello

>________________________________

interest in volunteer service in the various committees of the American
Friends Service Committee (AFSC).  If interested, please consider
sending in the attached form by May 30.  Or, if you know of someone who
might be suitable please encourage him or her to submit a form.  I've
attached a brief synopsis of the various Board and regional committees.
I'd be happy to share what I know of them with interested
Friends.

>Charles Schade
>Charleston, WV
>

>________________________________
Hendon
>Subject: Call for AFSC Board or Committee Service!
>

>MEMORANDUM
>TO:                       TheWider AFSC Community
>
>FROM:                  Jane Krause, clerk and Kristy Updegraff, assistant clerk, Standing
Nominating Committee (SNC)

>DATE:                   April
30, 2012

>SUBJECT:
 Call for AFSC Board or Committee
Service

>ATTACHED:         2012 Committee Interest Form - Please submit by May 30, 2012*
>
>At its June 2012 meeting, the AFSC Standing Nominating
Committee will begin the process of selecting the names of Friends to recommend
to the AFSC Corporation as nominees for the Corporation, Board of Directors and
Board Standing Committees.  These names will be presented for approval at
the 2013 Annual Meeting of the Corporation – March, 2013.  The enclosed
form will allow you to indicate if you would be of service to the AFSC.

>Those of you who attended the Annual Meeting of the
Corporation this past March may have already completed this form. We ask now
that you help by sharing it with F/friends whom you think may be of service to
AFSC.  We are grateful for every effort you make to distribute this form in
a manner that considers the AFSC’s commitment to Affirmative Action goals, and
broad geographic and Yearly Meeting representation.  Let us know if you
encounter difficulties or need help.

>*While the Standing
Nominating Committee will continue to accept your interest forms year round,
those to be considered at its June meeting should be received no later than Wednesday, May 30. Please email or mail all forms to:
>AFSC Standing
Nominating Committee
>c/o Sheena Hendon
>1501 Cherry St